Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FOUND a year and a half later

i found this dollar in february of 2007. this morning i received an email telling me it's the Found Magazine Find-of-the-Day. after the first couple months i'd figured they'd passed on it, but i guess it just takes them this long to dig through all the stuff people send them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Be-jeebers! I hadn't visited your blog in a while, because -- just like in Muriel's wedding -- I thought life was too good to blog now. I'm glad you're a carolina fan now, I tried to convert some friends by making them watch the championship, but we unaccountably lost. no converts.


k

Courgette Aubergine said...

hey katykaty!
life is good, but i still blog, mostly out of a compulsive need to document.

i heard a rumor that harry potter #6 got bumped from this thanksgiving to next summer. i hope i heard wrong.