Tuesday, September 26, 2006

our yaks are really large

this morning in the shower i managed to get the Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen song from Ren & Stimpy stuck in my head and in the process, i realized that i don't remember the words to My Country 'Tis of Thee.

no, no, please, there's no need to remind me. i'm sure i'll remember eventually, or else i'll look it up online when it starts to drive me crazy. i'm just trying to figure out whether this is due to my lack of patriotism or if it just serves as an indication of how long i've been out of school.

my 10-year high school reunion is next year. *shudder*

3 comments:

James said...

Hey! Now that song's in MY head. Grrrrrrr. My 10 year reunion was supposed to be this past Summer, but luckily they cancelled it.

Courgette Aubergine said...

thanks, james! you are my first comment!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I will add you new blog to my every-growing list of procrastination-blog-reading:)
A) oh i LOVE kate rusby! I saw her in concert in Edinburgh right before I left last Dec and she was brilliant! (just love her voice plus great accents, funny band members...)
B) I canNOT believe you mention 'Mull of Kintyre.' The chances!!Also an absolute favorite of mine and one that makes me SO nostalgic... My good friend Mandy and I became a bit obsessed last winter and we used to blast it throughout our flat.:) Couldnt listen to it right when I came back, only on days i was feeling 'strong' with the whole missing scotland bit-ha. Hope you're having a good fall thus far! ~Corinne