This is small-scale exhibitionism, self-indulgence for the shy.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
southern exposure, part 3
when we went to open our checking accounts, there was a sticker on the door of the bank that looked like this:
god bless 'merica.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Since you've been here I haven't gone to your blog at all, because you're here and I can actually talk to you... but then I went this morning and saw your interesting anthropological commentary on the south! I have been missing out. I love it. I never noticed these signs on the bank before.
1 comment:
Since you've been here I haven't gone to your blog at all, because you're here and I can actually talk to you... but then I went this morning and saw your interesting anthropological commentary on the south! I have been missing out. I love it. I never noticed these signs on the bank before.
Post a Comment