the daffodils, forsythia and cherry trees are blossoming, we have violets and crocuses springing up in the back yard and the lilac bush is starting to bud.
and now it's snowing.
WTF?!?!?!
on a happier note, grindhouse was awesome. zoe bell is my new hero.
8 comments:
Okay, so this isn't a comment on snow or daffodils or grindhouse.
Last night I had a way-too-realistic dream that you died from playing on monkey bars--you hooked your knees over one of the rungs and hung upside down, which somehow made your heart stop (okay, maybe not so realistic).
Now I feel a desperate need to see you in person so I can confirm that you are okay.
Your parents in the dream lived in a lodge with lots of moose decorations. They were bereft and were giving away the moose(s?), which I guess reminded them of you.
Not cool! Please confirm your viability!
i am viable and sans moose decorations. i will avoid monkey bars in the near future.
i understand your dilemna. i, too, have those moments where i feel like something horrible has happened & i just don't know about it yet. and since my friends mean the world to me, the worst-case-scenario conclusion that i always jump to is that someone's dead. this can wreak havoc on my stomach if the friend in question is not immediately available for comment.
i hired a monkey to kill a moose. perhaps this is what you were picking up on?
Hmmm... maybe?
Well, I guess you might not be dead. But I'm still not happy. I haven't seen you in such a long time. I think there needs to be a chunnel between DC and Chapel Hill.
doh i misrepresented... i said that as mc not m... initials are confusing, especially since we all share the same ones (k is shunned from our initial club)
Why am I always shunned!?!
k
WOW.
defending your honor while simultaneously quoting Ru.
well done, kate. well done.
I'M STUCK
Post a Comment