Sunday, March 25, 2007

stuff & things, blah blah blah

well, the GREAT MIKL DEMANDS a new entry, so here goes.

unfortunately, my dear apple scruff, the most interesting thing that's happened to me lately was the crazy not-customer that i already told you about (and am too lazy to recount here).

BUT.
there will be MOUNTAINS.
and that is thrilling. there is a trip to franklin in my near future so i have something to look forward to. i was going to share some pictures of franklin trips of yore but couldn't find any digital ones. that just means i'll have to take lots of pictures this time. catherine...do you have a picture of us outside the moose cafe? i thought i had several but i can't find them. but in my searching, i did find that awesome picture that kate took of me junior year at epcot, grinning like an idiot, pointing at the sign that says "Fresh Roasted Nuts." i may have to scan that one.

memories...

other than the happy thought of franklin & all it entails, nothing much is going on. but i did just finish reading the god delusion by richard dawkins and i highly recommend it. it reaffirmed my atheism. i'm born-again.

since i'm not very entertaining today, i'll leave you with my current favorite youtube clip:

beaker singing 'feelings'

enjoy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! junior year EPCOT! where catherine insisted on riding The Land instead of going to Horizons with us hahaha...

WTF how is that the only time we've been to EPCOT. Seriously. That was like a million years ago.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. That was a LONG TIME AGO. I am OLD.

How bizarre that I had forgotten about that trip. How bizarre that we were all at EPCOT together. And even more bizarre, think of all the *other* people that were there too. Yikes.

Ten effing years. AAH.

Anonymous said...

I have pictures of it -- so freakin' many -- pictures of fresh roasted nuts, pictures of beaver tails, pictures of fake nova scotia, mainly I remember driving back all night and staying awake since I was afraid Mikl would succumb to hallicinated animals and drive off the road.

Anonymous said...

where are these pictures and why are they so far away from me?

Courgette Aubergine said...

indeed.
10 effing years.
*sigh*

Anonymous said...

The Land was pretty cool, I think. But it was 10 effing years ago, so what do I know. I remember hydroponic things and a slow canoe ride indoors, and humidity.

Kind of like the ride in the magic kingdom I went on when I was 4, from which I only remember flames and crying. That was 24 effing years ago.

Anonymous said...

hee hee

Anonymous said...

of course you remember 'hydroponic things' because you are SO HIGH ALL THE TIME ZOMG