
i'm sure this is payback for that christmas when we gave him a can of spotted dick.
wow, just...wow. there are so many jokes, i just don't know where to begin. my scanning and photoshopping abilities aren't good enough to clear up the seal in the bottom right corner, which is too bad because it says, "Authentic Jamaican". after my initial guffaw, the next thing i did was read the ingredients (a compulsive veg-behavior). and, SURPRISE! it's vegan, as near as i can tell. there are a couple mystery ingredients, but it's clear that this cock-flavo(u)red soup contains no actual cock. in fact, it could accurately be described as...(wait for it)...mock-cock.
now i'll sit back and watch the hit-count skyrocket as my blog pops up in all sorts of sordid google searches. good times.
1 comment:
I had this feeling I should check on your blog. Now I know why.
Post a Comment